Real Estate Tax Appeals
For more than 40 years, Peter M. Doerr has represented real estate clients with tax appeals, for both commercial and residential properties. Appealing real estate tax assessment is an effective way to reduce your real estate taxes. A real estate tax appeal is appropriate when real estate is assessed at a value which exceeds its actual true cash value, which can be established by a tax appeal appraisal.
Peter M. Doerr can help you with:
- Locating an appraiser to prepare a real estate tax appeal appraisal
- Preparing a Petition for the Board of Review
- Appearing at the Board of Review heairng
- Preparing and Filing a Tax Appeal Petition and processing the Tax Appeal
- Negotiating with the assessor
- Preparing all documents required by the Tax Tribunal
- Appearing at the Michigan Tax Tribunal for prehearing conference
- Appearing at the Michigan Tax Tribunal for trial
Contact a Genesee County attorney who can solve your real estate tax appeals issues. Call Peter M. Doerr at 810.686.7030 or contact us online.